Wednesday, February 25, 2009

today's trials...

I have a few trials I am currently persevering through. One is seemingly feeling like I don't have any friends. Of course I do have friends, but, I don't feel a tight-knitted bond with anyone. Who is looking out for me? Who am I looking out for? At least when I lived in Korea, we all took care of each other better I think. Also, I don't earn enough money to pay all the debts, so that is a BIG drag! I am able to pay for rent, and food, but beyond that, life is rough. I can barely save anything to pay off debts, let alone buy a car. Basically, I am just plodding along, one foot in front of the other. But, I am not making any progress. Drats! So far, it hasn't gotten me too down, but, I can't stay like this forever, you know? Something's got to give, soon.

No comments: