Thursday, August 30, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
- to live and work in cali retail store such as target or costco
- to stay in korea and study korean
- to live and work in korea as an english teacher and still study korean
- to volunteer in another country such as guadalajara, cambodia or north korea
oh, i've also been learning how to use my ipod these days and have been adding songs, podcasts, and videos to it in english...so, this has been a godsend to me because i've been able to listen to one, the music or stuff i like that's interesting to me, and two, i've been able to listen to ENGLISH, which is a rarity in a foreign non-english speaking land...
so those are the things i've been up to, in a nutshell, lately...thaz what i said in my spanish post, for those of you non-spanish readers...haha...YOU'RE WELCOME~heehee
Sunday, August 26, 2007
- vivir en california y trabajar en el mercado como target o costco yo no se exactamente
- vivir en corea y estudiar coreano
- vivir en corea y ensenar ingles aqui y tambien estudiar coreano
- volunteer en un otro pais por ejemplo guadalajara o cambodia o norte corea
que piensan uds? que piensas abuela? que debo hacer?
mas escribiendo luego~hasta luego!!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
The first picture is near the top of the mountain as we were climbing up. The bottom picture is at the bottom of the mountain; we are posing in front of the waterfall. The Korean girl next to me was my dance teacher a few months ago when I was taking a hip hop class. The guy is one of her friends from her university. They are both university students. The middle picture is on the way to our hut, about halfway up the mountain. The hut is where we stayed overnite. It's sort of like a Korean style bed and breakfast place, and the entire place is just really nice and relaxing!!