Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Missions Calling...

A few months back God had been speaking to me about missions. I thought I would go somewhere and serve God overseas. But, that wasn't happening at that time. So, I decided if I can't go abroad right now, then that I would be a part of "sending" other missionaries who are serving abroad. God led me to 3 girlfriends: Hanna, Grace and Debbie. Hanna is an MK from the continent of Africa, serving as a medical doctor. Grace is a Korean gal I've known 10 years involved in church planting. Debie, from West Virginia, is serving the Lord in India alongside with her family. Once I realized God wanted me to serve them, as intercessor, I began to "support" them in this way. Although it's not MY first choice to "send" them, becuase I'd rather "go", this is what God has for me now, and, I am content with that!!

No comments: