Monday, October 12, 2009

Come to the knowledge of the truth

But know this, that in the last days perilous times willl come...let us come to the knowledge of the truth... 2 Timothy 3:1~9

Knowledge of the truth is found in Jesus Christ. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Let us put our faith in Jesus Christ today. Let us renew our faith in Jesus Christ today. Jesus is not A way, that is, one among many, ways. If He were, then there would be no need for a cross, and death, a resurrection. Why die for the world's sin for nothing? A careful reading of this passage in 2 Timothy states all kinds of various sins (men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanders, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty , lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power). The only remedy for sin is Jesus Christ. I said the only remedy for sin is Jesus Christ and Christ alone. He is the One who takes away the sin of the world. Let us pray. You may want to pray the following prayer~

Dear Precious Lord,
You are a gracious and loving God. You are slow to anger, and abounding in love. I accept your love for me. I say "yes" in my heart to Jesus and to him dying on the cross for me. I am sorry dear Lord for my sin. Have your way in my life precious Lord. I want to follow You all the days of my life. Help me to do that. Protect me and keep me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: