Monday, June 14, 2010

Focus on God's Goodness...


Girlfriends from church. Girlfriends for life. Girlfriends with biblical worldviews. Girlfriends who love God, family, church, and me!!
Life is such an interesting thing. We never know the turn of events that may happen. There is always a good thing up ahead, just around the corner, in my humble opinion. For example, my girlfriend, Nackwon, had a birthday party for her daughter to which I was invited. And, one of my old roommates, and friends, Jill, was there. What a treat it was (for me) to get to see and talk with her!! I love how God has these little surprises along the way for us on our journeys. No matter what is going on in our lives, we have to remember and focus on God's goodness, all the time. God is good, let us focus on that.

No comments: