Sunday, August 8, 2010

CDs for Sale~Used

I'm gonna be selling some of my CDs for about $3.00. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in buying. Send email to mo4him97@yahoo.com or facebook me!

Chicago 17
New Edition, All for Love
Sheryl Crow, The Globe Sessions

Jeff Searles, Inside Me
Jennifer Knapp, Kansas
Michael W. Smith, Go West Young Man
Point of Grace, life love & other mysteries

You Are in Control, Touching The Father's Heart, Live Worship
Jesus Lead On, Touching The Father's Heart, Live Worship
I Bow Down, #11, Touching Th Father's Heart, Live Worship Songs of the Vineyard
Hear Our Cry, #7, Touching The Father's Heart, Live Worship Songs of the Vineyard

Canciones de la vina,Spanish Vineyard Music CD

Worship Alive, Volume 1, Calvary Chapel Music, Live worship series
The Spirit and the Bride, The Worship of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
Passion for His Presence LIVE, People of Destiny

Unspoken Truth, Recorded Live!

No comments: