Tuesday, December 4, 2007

friendship connections

So, last nite I had this very warm feeling in my heart. Why? And, last week, after having a girl's nite out with my mom, aunt, and another friend, I also had a warm feeling in my heart. Last week I met my friend Andrea for lunch and afterwards, you guessed it: a warm feeling in my heart. When I was in Korea one of the girls (Jo) taught me the importance of social networks. That's just a fancy way of saying that she showed me through her words and actions how to meet with other people and to connect with them. And, I've brought that experience back with me. As I've been able to meet and talk with my local friends, I am experiencing a warm glow in my heart. It is everything I have ever been searching for for all my life; it is LOVE; and that is why my heart feels full.

No comments: