Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Memories in Cheonan

I could have slept all day today. Was it due to jet lag or some other reason? But, thankfully, I had a lunch appointment with Byron so I had to get up! Did some personal business after that. Met some Korean girls and went to Krispy Kreme donuts for chatting. Met Cara at Starbucks, running into Adam and Elise, and Rob too. I really enjoyed my time with Cara today, talking, reminiscing, and catching up. It was a special, busy day, filled with meeting friends and talking and sharing our lives together. What I liked about today was all the talking with old friends. Met the girls for coffee after dinner. Jolie and Soyouhng. So played the piano for us. What a special treat! I have the best friends a person could ever ask for! I thank God for every friend He's given me. Oh, and by the way, many people have commented on how peaceful I look now. I couldn't agree more with them. I was down in the dumps last year for an extended period of time, and once I returned to the states an amazing lift happened to me. God did it!!

No comments: