Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

It's Easter and I'm at the computer, indoors to beat the heat. (My dad called me mean names last week and I'm like so done with him right now.) The glass is half empty or the glass is half full. I guess it just all depends on how you look at things. To me, my life is like crap right now: I'm friendless, alone, out of community, without a car, without a man, without a lot of money, and having to depend solely on myself to make ends meet. I could choose to look at my life and say, well, it sucks right now. Or, I can choose to see that this place that I'm in is not forever, and will eventually pass, maybe even turning better. I just need to take care of my attitude and do an attitude check every once in a while to see if I'm on track! I love my last entry about readjusting to life in Orange County. That seems to be the running theme of my life right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.