Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Bucket List

Who here has seen the movie, "The Bucket List"? I have not yet seen it, but, I'd really like to. What are the things you'd like to do before you die? We all have them, dreams, hopes, desires, and aspirations. Do we dare begin and/or continue to achieve these? As for me, here is a short, list in progress, of my current hopes and dreams, or, put another way, my own bucket list. As you read, I hope it inspires you to create your own, if you haven't already begun one, of a bucket list.

Love and marriage with a man who ADORES me...
Africa~meet a pen pal, see a safari...
Fluency in 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Korean
Family time on a regular basis...
Complete Korean trip(s) scrapbooks =)
Enjoy my life...be happy...choose cheerfulness...
Make or create a photo book of places I've personally traveled to
Write and publish a book...specifically, my autobiograpy...
Work and/or volunteer in an orphanage abroad...

No comments: