Thursday, May 8, 2008

Is Revival Happening in the USA?

Is revival happening in the USA?

Find out for yourself by logging into www.god.tv or on dish tv on the god tv channel.

Last weekend, my friend took me to her church. I spent the night at her house, in Los Angeles, she fed me a homemade Korean dinner. Then in the morning she fed me toast and eggs, along with fresh fruit, blackberries in season, and then she drove us to her church in Mission Viejo. What a service it was! All I can say is that it seemed like the power of God was in that place, and the presence of God was in that place. Just hearing the Word of God preached, and singing the Word of God was completely uplifting to me. Afterwards, we went with a group of missionaries to Korea for Korean food in Irvine. It was one of the few times I have had Christian fellowship in a long time.

So, God did a miracle in me; I wanted to return to worship service Sunday night! And, the neat thing was, I felt like I belonged. The building was familiar, and the people were familiar. I got to see many old friends and leaders, and, I just wonder to myself, what took me so long? I'm reading the Word more lately, but, I still have a long ways to go. My friend Byron told me, to get soaked in the Word. THAT is my goal, and, I hope, and pray, God sends people my way to soak in the Word together with!!! I really do~until next time...

No comments: