Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Excellent Invention

I am so excited. I used my Korean style clothes dryer the other day. What a great invention!!! It is nothing more than a tool of wire to hang dry one's clothes. However, I must say, I feel proud and amazed, somewhat SURPRISED at myself, for enjoying this new lifestyle so much! I mean really, what "normal", middle-class, Western person WILINGLY CHOOSES to hang dry their clothes instead of using a traditional clothes dryer? I love the thought that I'm conserving energy, saving money, and making a POSITIVE ("GREEN") contribution to our environment. Two years ago, I never thought like that before. In fact, I was ANNYOED and IRRITATED that Koreans used hang drying methods. But now, I think it makes alot of sense. I never imagined myself hang drying my clothes as a preferred lifestyle choice, but, it feels great to me now to be doing so at this moment in time!!

No comments: