Monday, August 4, 2008

Gross and Disgusting...Ew!!

Not much for a title, but it's all I could think of on the fly. So, this morning I wake up and get ready for the day. As I walk out of my bedroom into the kitchen there is a mess all over the floor. Upon closer inspection they look like maggots! I am grossed out to the max upon seeing them. Eee-you!! Ugh. So, I walk across the kitchen floor, being extremely careful not to step on any of them.

My bedroom is right next to the kitchen. And, in our kitchen, they keep the trash right next to my bedroom door. The summer weather has been pretty warm lately, and flies love to come inside our place. So, I guess that combination of things, along with no one emptying out the trash every night, made for a VERY MESSY AND VERY GROSS situation.

I cleaned up the maggot mess along with lysol spraying everything too. When I go home from work today, I am afraid of what I might find! I hope the maggots don't return. I hope I didn't miss one or two, that somehow reappear there! I dread going home today to see what I might find!

Thank God for my mom who understands EVERYTHING!!! She's a great person to talk with. This morning she got to hear my horrible maggot story. Lucky mom!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewww! There is no more appropriate title! Hee hee! I'm glad you got that one cleaned up!