Monday, August 4, 2008

A New Buddy

A guy walks into the cafe yesterday. And, for some odd reason, I decide to give him a "look", a "friendly look", with raised eyebrows and a nice smile!! He was taken aback, and a bit surprised. He decided to ask me how old my co-worker was, because he thougth she was "kind of cute". So, I told him she's "too young for you!" And, I have no idea what he ordered, but he told me not to tell her he was asking about her. Which of course I IMMEDIATELY told ANOTHER co-worker about the Asian guy that was interested in her.

So, it's Sunday and I'm off work, I head to the evening worship service. Guess who I run into? Yes!! You guessed it~the SAME guy who had been at my cafe, asking about that girl!!!

It was strange, and hilarious (to me) at the same time!! After the worship service he introduced himself to me. I now have a new buddy~his name is William!!

No comments: