Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sorrow

So today I got a double dose of sorrow. First of all, I was feeling like "no one cares about me". Then, someone jokingly said they don't care about me really, and it stung me to the core and brought me to tears. The thing is, I know in my head that this is NOT true. Of course I have family and friends that DO care and love me, but the emotions have a strange way of making me sentimental. So, that was the first.

Then, I've been feeling disconnected from my roommates. And, they have VOTED me out! Ouch! So, I am being forced to find a new place to live by the end of the month. What I know in my head is that God is moving and will provide for me. And yet, a part of my heart is not certain that God will come through for me on my behalf. So this is my second sorrow of the day. God is in control, but right now I don't like the journey. Instead of being smooth it feels a little bit bumpy, and I don't like it.

No comments: