Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Decision Time~

So, on last Friday my roommates announced to me that my time of living there was over; O-V-E-R, over! Of course, I was stunned and upset, but since that time have gained a new perspective on the situation. First of all, like my good friend Nackwon said, our God is a good God, so we should FOCUS on that. So, I have positioned my mind to think about God's goodness, for this is true. Secondly, I believe that God indeed does move people on both voluntarily and involuntarily. In my case, He is moving me onto living elsewhere, involuntarily. This is being imposed upon me. Nevertheless, it is still God's hand at work to move me on. So, now I am getting excited about what HE is going to do next! I know, at this point, that I am supposed to live somewhere else. Now, it's just a matter of figuring out WHERE that might be. I deeply CRAVE the wisdom of godly people right now. What might you say to me? Another friend, Byron, told me that God will provide a place for me, as long as I keep looking. And, I think that He is right. On Sunday night I felt numb, as I was dealing with the shock and pain of being rejected. I ran into one of the church elders, Diane, and asked her to pray for me. I felt MUCH MUCH BETTER after she prayed for me. And, more stablized too. (What a sweet saint! I hope someday to be able to pray as sweetly and gently as her!) Anyways, so, I've been looking at craigs'list for roommates near my church and work for cheap. I've looked at a place in Fullerton but that didn't pan out. (It was an apartment sharing a bedroom with some college girls anyways). So now I am toying with the idea of moving back to Korea with a 3 month visa in hopes of finding a job while I'm there and changing my visa to a work visa once I got a job (most likely teaching English). I covet the wisdom of the saints. If you have any ideas for me, I'm listening!!!

No comments: