Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Pair of Shoes

My daily routine when I go to work is to change into my black work shoes once I arrive to my worksite. And, I keep the other pair of shoes in my locker in the locker room. So, yestrday, I accidently left in a hurry, and unknowingly left my regular shoes in the locker room and went home in my work shoes. And, when I arrived at work this morning, someone had actually cleaned out the locker room and my shoes were MIA-missing-missing in action! So, I was upset and my manager suggested I get a lock. However, my other manager gave me a coupon/voucher to buy a new pair of shoes, worth up to a certain amount ( I think like $30 ). Before I knew I was going to get the voucher I was upset, because I only have one pair of shoes. Well, upon further thinking about it, maye that's not totally true. I may have about 3 or 4 pairs of shoes, but I only wear one pair on a daily basis. After I thought about it some more, I realized God gave me a blessing with the shoe voucher. So now I get to go shopping for a new pair of shoes. Thanks, God! By the way, I did go to ACE Hardware store after work, and bought a cheap lock for $5.

No comments: