Monday, March 8, 2010

I Want You to Have Life

I read book of Romans tonight and felt a desire to attempt to paraphrase God's message. I hope it offers the reader a message of hope and truth. My apologies in advance for any theological simplicities or omissions, for that is not my intent. I simply want to convey a message of hope and truth for the reader.

Yes, you are a sinner. I know that. I want you to know that. That is why I had Moses record the law. I had Moses write the Law so that you would know that you are sinful. But, I want to show mercy to you. I sent Jesus Christ to die for your sin. And his resurrection is what brings you life. All you have to do is believe in what Jesus has done for you. It really is that simple. I want to have mercy on you. And, when you put your faith in Me, in what God has done for you, I want you to live differently. I want you to live in love, doing what is best for other people. And, do not believe lies that the enemy may tell you, lies like I am mad at you, or that I condemn you for your sin. No my child I placed my wrath for sin completely and fully on my Son Jesus Christ. Your faith in Him is what saves you. Walk in the freedom and love and Spirit that I am giving you. Offer your life to me as your reasonable act of worship. I love you, I have always loved you, and I will always love you. My name is Jesus and I am the Lord.

No comments: