Tuesday, November 27, 2007

remember

I want to take some time to remember. I want to remember all the good things God has done in my life. This list is by no means exhaustive, but, it is a start of remembering His faithfulness to me.

  1. God has always provided food, clothing and shelter to me. Shelter through Hanna when I was in between places summer of 2005; shelter through Jo when I needed a home; Jo gave me sister-hood, mother-hood, family-ness.
  2. Jobs and employment~God has often provided me with just the right job at just the right time: my job at Polly's when I was in college; my job at the Warehouse where I worked for one Christmas season; my job teaching at Little Fox; even at Jung Chul; He never fails!
  3. My friend Andrea from college; when I prayed for and needed a friend, God gave me her. He's also given Cate, Jo-Jo, and many others; Hanna, and Dave, are some of my lifelong friends.
  4. Food and provision~God has never failed to feed me enough, and has provided for my needs. Should I not be thankful? Of course I am, that's what this blog entry is all about.
  5. TBC...to be continued...

No comments: