Tuesday, November 13, 2007

sunday life

Hmmm....today up by 11am....ah, what to say...SHOULD be getting up by 9am...well, weekend was good...though the girls were tired, we played together anyways...mom and I made breakfast for the family...waffles, bacon, hash browns, orange juice, eggs, sausage, plenty for all...my sister mia came over to bless us with her wonderful presence...joeseph and stephanie came as well...after breakfast and cleaning up, we all went shopping...i got my much craved for fructis by garnier shampoo and conditioner...and, sephoria, you could become my new best friend...a makeup store...afterwards, we headed to the grocery store to get this delicious salad mia wanted to make...and, we got home, dad cooked lamb on the bbq...we ate like royalty, and laughed and talked during dinner hour...mia made chocolate cake, which pleased my dad to no end...i'm very glad that i'm here this month to enjoy some family time...mia's leaving the day after thanksgiving, so it'll be a long time before I get to see her , and other family members, again...

No comments: