Thursday, June 2, 2011

When I am Down who Can Help me Get Back Up?

When I have too much time on my hands, I fail. I fail to be productive and manage my time well. This is my weakness; I do better with a routine, with a schedule. This is my current challenge: to make the best of the time I've been given. Will I be able to find a way to be productive during this time of transition? I am waiting for my summer job to start while my other job has finished for the school year. Hence, all this free time. I know I should relish and enjoy this time, but I find that other worries and cares of this world are stealing away my enjoyment. It would be really great if God would work a change in my heart and mind, enabling me to enjoy this season of freedom and transition!! That would be REALLY GREAT!!

Ecclesiastes 4:8-10
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:
10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

Scripture from: www.biblegateway.com

No comments: