Tuesday, September 11, 2007

jenni and monica

jenni from south africa, and me...she was kind enough to let me stay over her house sunday nite...we ate this really delicious spicy pork stew....it's one of my favorite dishes to eat, especially in the winter time...she taught me some african geography...i am slowly learning...i didn't know there were like some 50 countries or so within the african continent...and, madagascar is not only a movie, but, it is the 4th largest island in the world...bet you didn't know that...jenni is an intersting person...now that she's met me, she's not so anti-american...hehe...seriously though, she lives out in boonie land, so i don't see her that often...but, when we do get together, it is nice,and always a learning experience for me...i learn that not everyone shares the same world-view as me...and, that's okay!!!

No comments: