Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Feet...

Tuesday after work I took the bus to the train station, and took the train into LA to go to the Grand Spa again. Since I had Wednesday off, I could spend the nite there and relax as I pleased. I was originally planning to get a manicure since my nails NEED it, but, once I arrived there, a foot massage sounded great too. So, I asked for the foot massage, and it was soooo relaxing. I was in heavenly bliss for about 40 minutes; next time I'll definately try the 60 minute foot massage. I was worried because I have ticklish feet, but, no need to worry. The massuese (spelling?) was very professional and knowledgeable about feet! She gave me happy feet!! Then a nice traditional Korean dinner of beef fried rice, and sleeping on the floor mat in the Jade room with warm heated floors; soooo relaxing and sooo comforting!! I got to SLEEP IN until around 10, then took a shower put on my makeup and got ready for the day. I was slightly disappointed I didn't use the other facilities of the sauna this time around, like the pools and wet saunas, but, then I told myself, I'm there to relax, and if this time relaxing meant a foot massage, dinner, the dry sauna room, and the jade room, as long as I enjoyed myself, then it doesn't matter if I used ALL the amenities available there or not! I still had a VERY ENJOYABLE experience at the Grand Spa.

No comments: