Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To Move or Not to Move???

I pay $550 per month in rent for a nice bedroom in a safe home in Yorba Linda, and near my work. Full privalages, not much more you could ask for. One of my co-workders offered me a room in his apartment to rent for cheaper, like for $400 a month. I was keen on taking him up on his offer. After all, the rent alone would be enticing enough: just much better for me overall! However, after pondering about it some more, I've decided NOT to take it. Why? Because, I don't wanna spend 40 minutes everyday on a bus ride to get to and from work. Currently, I ride the bus for like 5 minutes. I guess that works bettter for me right now. Even better would be a cheaper room for rent closer to work, then no bus fare, and lower rent. Now THAT would be nice!!

No comments: