Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Wrong Relationship...

Have you ever dated someone, and you knew you were in a wrong relationship? You knew that even though the guy might be nice, and a cool dude, he wasn't right for you, and that you should let him go. That is the place I find myself in these days. I have been "seeing someone" and talking, but, I know that he's not the one. And, yet, my heart suffers from intense lonliness, so I have justified seeing him in my mind. I have deceived myself into believing that being with the wrong one is better than being alone, again. My heart is in a tug-of-war. Does that make sense? I want to do the right thing. And, when I'm "strong" I am able to stand alone. But, I don't always feel strong, willing to be alone, and when that happens, we are talking and seeing each other. Leaving a loved one behind can be so hard. It doesn't matter that my mind knows that leaving him will create a space for the right one. Getting from here to there, but having to suffer (of lonliness) in the process, is what I've been resisting so far. And that's my story of the day.

No comments: